Saturday, December 31, 2005



Okay my job has officially ended, for me. Shyuan will still be working under Richard until March when her term starts. I've been working real hard for the past few weeks man, forgoing outings with friends, band pracs/performance and most importantly, MY HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS/STUDIES. Actually, I've kinda told myself that if I were to work during this hols, I'd not touch anything to do with school. BUT. I'm gonna be an extreme chiong-er next year when school starts. Mugger and nerd I shall be. Who cares about what you think. Hrmph! All right. I hereby announced to you all that I've not touched my hw AT ALL. Congrats to me. Well, people have to saying the same thing but trust me, they sure did more than me. Ha, words.



After working days, back are my time for enjoying. Partying and chalet. Love you guys man. I couldnt enjoy myself more. Yup. Tmr's NYE. Have not a slightest idea where we'll be going. But we'll definitely be out ya? Yeah. Happy NYE(for now) people! :)))) Got my school bag and a new pair of sneakers for school. Now, I'm desperate to get my new sets of school uniform, but damn school doesnt seem to be selling it. Wth is wrong with them man.



Anw, King Kong is nice. Please watchit! It's so sad man. SADSADsad.





Lalalaaa. I'm feeling rich. I wanna spend the rest of my time enjoying leh. Can you people stop mentioning work in fornt of me? It's like, when I went online, ppl started bombarding me with stuff like they havent completed their work or asking me how much have I done. Buzz off man.




I'm loving my life man.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:07 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT